David Aggio (funeral services)

Funeral services have been set for Parole Agent I David Aggio, who was killed March 9 in a vehicle crash in Bakersfield.

Services will be 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 18, at the St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church, 4595 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA.

The David Aggio Memorial Fund has been created for contributions to Agent Aggio’s two surviving children. Those wishing to donate can contact any Golden 1 Credit Union branch and request to deposit money into “David Aggio Memorial Fund.”

1. R. Lozano Monday, March 17, 2014 / 1:51 pm

Our deepest condolences to the family. May God comfort their hearts. Prayers to the family and friends.

2. LARRY GUERRERO Saturday, March 15, 2014 / 7:01 pm

David,
    You were 18 when I moved to Rohnert Park. You were one of the first people I met. I felt out of place up here, but you made me feel welcomed. Even at 18 you were so mature, polite and respectful. You introduced me to a lot of good people and made it much easier to adjust. Twenty years later we were office partners. Your dedication to family, friends and job were incredible. Your humble nature was something to aspire to. Thanks for knowing me. I am better for it.

3. George Atashkarian Saturday, March 15, 2014 / 6:46 pm

Dave, my friend I will miss you. I can’t believe this happened. I’ve known you for 30 years. I’ll miss our talks

4. Tonia Lewis Thursday, March 13, 2014 / 6:35 pm

Dave trained me to be an RC CCI at San Quentin 20 years ago. He was a great guy, and very knowledgeable and professional. He was a lot of fun to work with. His death is such a shock – to have someone taken in a split second by such a senseless accident. He will be missed. May God bless his family. Our prayers our with them.

5. Donna Gillespey Thursday, March 13, 2014 / 5:58 pm

My husband Larry and I worked with Dave at SQ for many years. He was always such a professional and the nicest person you would ever want to meet. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. Dave, you will be missed.

6. Chikodi B. Okoro Thursday, March 13, 2014 / 4:48 pm

I didn’t know Dave but somehow I felt saddened by the crash and his painful death. May God grant him peace and eternal rest. May He also ease the pain his family is now experiencing. Only God can do this.

7. giovanna capra Thursday, March 13, 2014 / 4:39 pm

Dave will be missed. I remember just talking about the girls as we’re watching them playing soccer in high school and on Barry’s team. Can’t believe he is gone. My prayers with the family.

8. Esther Samdoval Thursday, March 13, 2014 / 2:53 pm

I didn’t know David personally but I did handle his travel claims and travel advances when he was traveling between home in Rohnert Park and Euereka. I felt like I lost a friend. My condolences to his family.

9. Leslie Lazzarini Wednesday, March 12, 2014 / 8:13 pm

You will be missed David. You were an awesome father and friend. So hard to believe you are gone.