Arthur Malaga

Centinela State Prison (CEN) reported the passing of Arthur L. Malaga, a License Vocational Nurse (LVN), passed away Feb. 19, 2015.

Malaga started his career with the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation at CEN, on October 26, 2010.

1. Perlina LaMadrid Tuesday, March 3, 2015 / 6:30 pm

I could not believe what I was hearing when I was told by a close friend and past fellow coworker. The last time I saw you I remember the fun and laughs, but it was always like that with you. I regret not having said goodbye. Rest in peace to one of the most kindest people I got to know at Centinela.

2. Beatriz Barrios Thursday, February 26, 2015 / 2:26 pm

We will miss the good times and stories he would share with the Pharmacy crew. We enjoyed every minute with him he will be greatly missed.

3. I. McCleary Thursday, February 26, 2015 / 11:54 am

I had the honor and privilege to work side by side with Malaga. He had such a great sense of humor and smile. There was never a dull moment. He will be truly missed. RIP, my friend, for we will meet again sometime.

4. Lourdes Escobar LVN Wednesday, February 25, 2015 / 2:44 pm

Very happy person, always laughing and telling jokes. I know you’re probably laughing, dancing and telling jokes up there, too. Rest in peace to our partner and fellow nurse. We will always remember you and your smile.

5. Cynthia Salas Wednesday, February 25, 2015 / 2:33 pm

LVN Malaga was a unique individual with a great spirit. If you won his heart over, there wasn’t much he would not do for you. He brought many laughs to a challenging work environment. May he rest in peace, but also may his sisters and family find peace and comfort in having to let him go so soon. He will surely be missed.

6. Iliana Gomez Wednesday, February 25, 2015 / 10:17 am

You will be truly missed. RIP.

7. Teresa Desiderio Tuesday, February 24, 2015 / 1:08 am

You were are great person. May you RIP, my friend. You will be missed but never forgotton