Diana Buller

diana bullerCalifornia State Prison, Solano, reported the passing of retired Correctional Business Manager Diana Buller on Oct. 25.

Her 32-year career with the state began in June 1983 as an Employment and Claims Assistant with the Employment Development Department. In May 1989, she joined CDCR at the California Medical Facility as an Accounting Technician. On March 1, 1993, she came to CSP-Solano where she worked as an Accounting Officer (Supervisor) and Procurement and Services Officer II.

In 2010, she promoted to Correctional Business Manager and remained in that position until she retired on Sept. 25.

1. Sonny Flores Friday, November 6, 2015 / 5:43 pm

So sad to hear of her passing, much to soon. “Diana, you will be missed” condolences to her family and friends.

2. Janet Dale Peters Moser Thursday, November 5, 2015 / 10:16 am

CDCR lost a vibrant, shining star. I have wonderful memories of her, and the laughter and hard work too! Miss you. RIP

3. irene painter Monday, November 2, 2015 / 11:07 am

Rest in Peace, Diana. You were a wonderfully spirited person and will be missed by many.

4. Cindy Tyree Monday, November 2, 2015 / 10:09 am

I learned everything that I know about Procurement from Diana. I will always hold fond memories of how ornery and kind she could be (yes, it the same sentence even). She was quite a woman and mentor. You will always be missed. Rest In Peace, Diana.

5. P McCurry Sunday, November 1, 2015 / 8:56 am

Such a good person. Very sad day. She will be forever missed

6. karla.joseph@cdcr.ca.gov Saturday, October 31, 2015 / 6:52 am

Its hard to believe your gone. It feels like yesterday when I last spoke with you and saw you not too long ago. Diana, you will be very much missed. You were always so pleasent and nice to me. My prayers are with your family.

7. M. Dernoncourt Wednesday, October 28, 2015 / 9:35 am

Diana was a very strong, hard working woman. Her work ethic was impeccable. She will be missed here at CSP Solano. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

8. penny.vaughn@cdcr.ca.gov Wednesday, October 28, 2015 / 9:12 am

Diana Buller was a wonderful person and will be missed. I could always count on her to give good advice, and be available. She will be missed. RIP, Diana