Kit Sheriff

Kit Sheriff

Kit Sheriff

Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility reported the passing of Correctional Counselor I Kit Sheriff on Oct. 15. CCI Sheriff began his career with the department in December 2002, as a Medical Technical Assistant.

On Oct. 23, 2006, he became a Correctional Counselor I at Richard J. Donovan Correctional Facility where he spent the remainder of his career.

1. Sara Sato Monday, November 2, 2015 / 5:32 pm

I’ll miss your crazy antics in middle school, high school and college. You were unique. There’ll never be another Kit. Love you always.

2. Janet Chatman Monday, November 2, 2015 / 10:21 am

Rest in peace, my dear Sheriff. Will miss your sense of humor, laughter and warm smile.

3. SGT.F. De La Torre Wednesday, October 28, 2015 / 9:57 am

Counselor Sheriff will be missed at RJD. He was the hardest working Counselor. Good friend, co-worker and truly a good person all around. May God bless your family with wisdom, strength and compassion to cope with your departure. You will be missed, my friend.

4. Sharon Wilson Friday, October 23, 2015 / 9:41 am

With love and remembrance, you will be deeply missed. Thank you for your act of kindness, laughter and most of all your friendship. May you rest in peace. Love always, Sharon, aka Ms. Shay-Shay!

5. Angie Tinajero Thursday, October 22, 2015 / 9:10 am

Although we only worked together for a short time, you always made me smile or laugh.
    Rest in peace, Sheriff.

6. Nancy Castro Thursday, October 22, 2015 / 8:12 am

Your laugh will forever live in my heart.

7. Navrozally Thursday, October 22, 2015 / 7:28 am

Rest in peace my friend. May God grant you paradise.

8. N. Perez Wednesday, October 21, 2015 / 3:59 pm

Rest in peace Sheriff ♥

9. C/O D. Seagram Tuesday, October 20, 2015 / 9:54 am

Rest in peace, Sheriff. You will be missed.