Jose Soria

jose-soria-obitCalipatria State Prison (CAL) reported on Sept. 16, 2016 the passing of retired Correctional Officer Jose Soria.

He started his career in February 1990 at at the Correctional Training Facility (CTF). In March 1990, he transferred to Chuckawalla Valley State Prison.

In December 1991, he transferred to CAL. He retired from CAL in August 2016.

1. Soria R. Saturday, March 25, 2017 / 8:19 pm

From Ramon Soria c/o at centinela state prison to my big brother the best brother any one could ever have, one of a kind good husband and great father with a beautiful heart. God bless you and your family. Thank you for all the beautiful memories and guidance. Love you, my big brother.

2. Lt. Todd Thoimas Tuesday, December 13, 2016 / 12:38 pm

This is sad news toi hear. I worked with Soria at CVSP and at Calipatria. He was a great officer and role model to his peers. You will be missed brother. May God bless your family and your work family that you left behind. God Speed. Hope to see you again one day. End of watch!!!

3. D. Ocegueda Monday, October 10, 2016 / 12:38 pm

Officer Soria was one of the first officers who talked to me when I reported to Calipatria in 1995, he took his time to explain things to me, he was a very good and genuine person. Very sad to hear of his passing my sympathies go out to his family.

4. Soria, Esther Thursday, September 29, 2016 / 3:29 pm

Miss seeing you at your tower, Love you Dad.

5. Garcia Thursday, September 22, 2016 / 8:57 am

My condolences to his family.

6. Felix Ramirez Tuesday, September 20, 2016 / 1:13 pm

Great Guy….Will be missed….RIP my Brother. God bless you.

7. Lizeth Flores Tuesday, September 20, 2016 / 9:23 am

Padrino aunque no convivi tanto con usted su partida me duele mucho. Yo se que desde el cielo cuidara de mi madrina, sus hijos y nietos. Pido a Dios que les de la fuerza para sobrellevar su partida. Lo quiero mucho.

8. junior Tuesday, September 20, 2016 / 9:18 am

RIP Apa

9. Lili Tuesday, September 20, 2016 / 8:44 am

You will be remembered as a great guy with a gentle spirit. My deepest condolences to the family. God comfort and strengthen you with his loving peace. RIP Soria….

10. Alicia Soria Tuesday, September 20, 2016 / 8:20 am