Deborah Patrick

Deborah Patrick

Deborah Patrick

Deborah Patrick, former Central California Women’s Facility (CCWF) warden, passed away on Oct. 7, 2016.

She held various positions with CDCR for more than 30 years. She earned a degree from California State University, Sacramento.

1. Yolanda Ramirez Monday, October 31, 2016 / 9:52 am

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Patrick many years ago she was a very strong woman and only expected the best from her staff. I got to know her personally through my friend Jimmy Hayes. She also had a very soft side and a great sense of humor. My prayers go out to her father Billy and her husband Monty. She will be greatly missed. Your were one of the best Mrs. P.

2. Tammy Pereira Thursday, October 27, 2016 / 10:32 am

I knew Debbie since 1985. We played softball for CDC Olympics. They use to call our team the desk jockeys because most of us worked in desk jobs at headquarters. We took the Gold 3 years in a row. Fun times! We also played co-ed softball for state leagues. I will always remember her for her laughter!

3. Chuck Callahan Tuesday, October 25, 2016 / 4:01 pm

Ms. Patrick was one of the best managers I have ever worked for and with. She made everybody around her better at what they did. Ms Patrick had a great sense of humor and for me, working for her was a pleasure. I miss her..

4. Jeff Herring Saturday, October 22, 2016 / 1:07 am

Love that woman, CDCR took a hit when she retired, just a great lady and person. I look forward to seeing Debbie on the other side, may God bless her family and friends.

5. Don Price Thursday, October 20, 2016 / 4:20 pm

She was AW of Business Services when we activated CCWF. Always in charge, beautiful and intelligent. She was one of those managers that you just wanted to please. I will always remember her fondly.

6. E. Marie Thursday, October 20, 2016 / 9:42 am

Ms. Patrick was a great leader. She was firm, yet fair. I knew what her expectations were and strived to meet them, making me a better employee. Her type of leadership is rare in today’s CDCR workplace. Condolences to her family.

7. Greg Thursday, October 20, 2016 / 8:59 am

Ms. Patrick was a dedicated staff member. She could be tough minded but also fair. Thoughts and prayers for her friends and family.

8. Toby Wednesday, October 19, 2016 / 10:40 pm

Debbie was a great lady, boss and friend. Once you got past her bark and hard assertive front you would find a warm caring person. I will miss her, my thoughts go out to her family.

9. Vickie Long Wednesday, October 19, 2016 / 9:11 am

Ms. Patrick was a beautiful person,both inside and out.
    My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.