Angelica Cardiel

Centinela State Prison (CEN ) reported the passing of Correctional Officer Angelica Cardiel on Monday, March 6, 2017.

She began her career as a Cadet in March 2001 at the Richard A. McGee Correctional Training Facility. After graduation, she reported to CEN in on June 2001 as a Correctional Officer.

1. Lieutenant T. Thomas (CIM) Friday, March 24, 2017 / 12:46 pm

I was so shocked to hear about this tragedy. Words cannot explain how sad I was to hear about this. I had the pleasure to work with Officer Cardiel at Centinela. I pray this type of ruthless act will never touch CDCR again. From your brothers and sisters here at CIM, we mourn your loss Centinela and will carry on the fight in her name. Missed but never forgotten.

2. C. Garlington Saturday, March 18, 2017 / 8:46 am

I met you only through my passing to my assigned yards. It was really disheartening to have attended the funeral service and watch the videos of you and your two beautiful children during their short life span. But through it all, one saw the joy, pride and unending love you shared with them nothing but lots of laughter and smiles. Continue to maintain this while in heaven watching over your loved ones, friends and families left behind. Gone too soon, but never forgotten through treasured memories.

3. B.Castor Thursday, March 16, 2017 / 10:03 am

Still in shock about this tragic event. From ISP to my Centinella brother and sisters, we are truley sorry for your loss.

4. G. Lomeli Wednesday, March 15, 2017 / 9:28 pm

It was an honor and a pleasure to have met and worked with you. You kept a watchful eye on us from your gun post, now you are a guiding light. You will be truly missed Officer Cardiel. God Bless you and your babies. God Bless your Family.

5. D. Bellamy Wednesday, March 15, 2017 / 4:54 pm

Rest in peace with your babies, Officer Cardiel. I will miss our friendship, but you will always be in our hearts and memories.

6. Sgt. M. Owens Wednesday, March 15, 2017 / 11:57 am

This is heartbreaking and a tragedy. My condolences their family.

7. A.GRAY Tuesday, March 14, 2017 / 9:31 am

I am saddened to hear of the loss of Officer A. Cardiel. God bless and may God receive you and your two beautiful children with open arms. Donovan and Centinela mourn your loss.

8. Officer R.Gonzalez Monday, March 13, 2017 / 11:14 pm

May God receive you, Officer Cardiel, and your two beautiful kids with open arms. Gone but not forgotten, rest in peace.

• CEN Officer R.Gonzalez Monday, March 13, 2017 / 11:17 pm

Centinela State Prison Mourns Your Loss .

9. g.udeh Sunday, March 12, 2017 / 8:51 pm

If we know the why to death
    we can enjoy the moment.
    How soon you depart! As a
    friend, coworker and a person.
    we lost but, heaven gains.

May you now rest in peace.
    Pleased and pleasured to have met, known
    and worked with you.
    The pain is now over rest in perfect peace.

10. F. Nuguid Sunday, March 12, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Rest in peace with your children in heaven.

11. TDC OFFICER C.HUBBARD Sunday, March 12, 2017 / 2:56 am

You will be missed, Officer Zambrano. See you when I get there.