Christene Busser

Sierra Conservation Center (SCC) reported the passing of Correctional Case Records Supervisor Christene Busser in a vehicle accident on April 7, 2017.

She began her career at Deuel Vocational Institution in April 2005 as an Office Assistant.  She transferred to SCC as a Correctional Case Records Supervisor in January 2016.

1. Lavonne Daffern Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 1:34 pm

There will always be a place in my heart for you and it was truly a joy working with you. RIP Christene

2. Michelle Gygax Friday, April 14, 2017 / 1:37 pm

Christene, I didn’t have much time in knowing you, but I am blessed for the time I did get. Your friendship was a breath of fresh air, your joyful spirit shown through! Missing you!!

3. Cassie Friday, April 14, 2017 / 10:35 am

You were such a blessing to so many people. You will be missed my friend. There are so many funny, amazing memories that I will always keep with me. I love you, Christene. May you rest in peace. Give Juanita a hug for me.

4. Sheila Cole Friday, April 14, 2017 / 9:01 am

You are greatly missed. You made coming to work everyday ok in these crazy times. I miss your smile, quick wit, friendship and how you were always there to give encouragement.

5. Rowena Villanueva Thursday, April 13, 2017 / 10:39 am

I will always be thankful that I had Christene, aka Sunshine, as a friend, co-worker, and mentor. She has left me with so many wonderful memories and I will cherish them forever. I love you, Christene. Rest in Peace.

6. Stacy Jeffery Thursday, April 13, 2017 / 9:01 am

You will be greatly missed. You have so many people that have great memories of you. Rest in Peace Christene.

7. Shireen Wednesday, April 12, 2017 / 11:14 am

I love you Christene, definitely one of a kind and fortunate to have you as a friend for the past 11 years. You will be greatly missed.

8. Jon Toubeaux Wednesday, April 12, 2017 / 8:45 am

Loved her sense of humor, so glad I was able to know her. She is missed.

9. Cindy Quiroga Wednesday, April 12, 2017 / 8:06 am

So glad we had the years together we did together. Thanks for everything!!!! You will be missed.

10. Emmy McDaniel Wednesday, April 12, 2017 / 7:57 am

You will be missed my friend. Your time with us was way too short.

11. Karen Anthony Tuesday, April 11, 2017 / 11:57 am

May you rest in peace Christene, you will be greatly missed.