Ronald Stotz

California Health Care Facility (CHCF) reported the passing of retired Correctional Officer Ronald Stotz on April 12, 2017.

He began his CDCR career at the California Medical Facility in April 2003.  He transferred to CHCF in August 2013.

He retired in September 2016.

1. T. SOUTSAVANG Wednesday, June 7, 2017 / 11:02 pm

Tears can only confirm that my journey on this side was blessed to have crossed paths with yet another beautiful soul, however short. Grateful for your example, Tuagane.
    Manuia lau malaga…

2. Marcus Cobbs Thursday, May 25, 2017 / 2:05 am

I can still remember you touching down at CMF from your time with CHP. You & I shared war stories from battles from within. I was sadened to hear of your early retirement & passing. RIP , my friend… You no longer struggle with pain… You are now FREE.

3. J. Bargstadt, Sergeant Sunday, April 30, 2017 / 12:54 am

RIP Brother. It was apleasure working with you at CHCF.

4. Nicholas Voron Wednesday, April 26, 2017 / 10:20 am

Activated CHCF together and we always made that long walk to C3A&B all the way down to the units! It was a pleasure working with an Officer like YOU! RIP and God Bless Brother!

5. J.Thompson Wednesday, April 26, 2017 / 5:14 am

You were a good officer and friend. Gone too soon.

6. R. Rose Tuesday, April 25, 2017 / 11:26 am

Officer Stotz worked for me in the EOP units. He handled his business. He was a good cop and will be sorely missed! RIP Ronald.

7. Borge Sunday, April 23, 2017 / 3:47 pm

He was a good guy… Never had any issues with him.. very quiet.. Never treated anyone bad that i knew… And that is rare …RIP…

8. Mary dooley Friday, April 21, 2017 / 2:26 pm

You will be missed

9. J. Andre Friday, April 21, 2017 / 2:24 pm

Rest In Peace brother. Great time working with you.

10. H. Soloman Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 10:33 pm

You were a great guy, Rest peacefully

11. P. Sahota Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 9:15 pm

My academy mate and partner at CMF for a decade. You were a good man with a snappy sense of humor. God speed pal.

12. M. G. Saragoza Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 8:14 pm

Our deepest condolences. We are so sadden to hear the news of such a kind hearted man. I truly enjoyed working alongside of him during my time at CMF.

13. R. Nichols Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 7:44 pm

R.I.P brother! It was a pleasure working with you! Good man taken far too soon

14. McGuinness Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 7:14 pm

RIP Ron! Thank you for being such a great partner. You will forever be missed!

15. McGuinness Thursday, April 20, 2017 / 7:13 pm

RIP Ron! You will forever be missed! 🙁

16. D. Bell Wednesday, April 19, 2017 / 9:54 am

My condolences. We were unit neighbors at CHCF. Rest easy.

17. P. Reece Wednesday, April 19, 2017 / 8:39 am

Rest in Peace my friend….you were a good man taken far too soon

18. A. Tarrant Wednesday, April 19, 2017 / 8:32 am

RIP Stotz. We miss you here at CMF. Prayers going out to your family.

19. J. Wheeler Tuesday, April 18, 2017 / 11:38 am

Rest in Peace Stotz, you will truly be missed…

20. R. Rodriguez Tuesday, April 18, 2017 / 6:23 am

My condolences to the entire family. Was a pleasure working with him here at CHCF-Stockton. Rest in Peace Brother.

• Gokey Friday, April 21, 2017 / 12:51 am