There are plenty of ways to stay safe during New Year’s parties:
- Plan ahead by naming a “designated driver.”
- If hosting, contact a local cab company to provide rides for guests.
- Serve non-alcoholic beverages as an option.
- Stop serving alcohol to your guests several hours before the party ends.
- Provide your guests with a place to stay overnight in your home.
- If attending, don’t drink and drive.
- Take the keys from someone if you think he/she is too impaired to drive.
Learn more at OEW, https://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Wellness/index.html